Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

superman23

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by superman23

  1. Anderson Oldham Shelby SK Anderson SK SK Hurd
  2. Who has the toughest region? Who has the worst region? Who deserves to win it all?
  3. If you think this thread is ridiculous then don't post a reply. It is dumb to post something you don't have any interest in. It is here to talk basketball not make friends maybe you should take your comments else where.
  4. I agree. This year they have been in alot of close games that were blew to the lack of coaching. They should really consider a new coach.
  5. I never said that. I said will they win it all?
  6. I heard that if SK comes out of the 8th region they may have to face Scott County in the first round of the State Tournament. Whats your thoughts if this game were to take place?
  7. I think the article is very accurate. Grant County has plenty of kids to choose from but they bring a six man team to the court all under 6"3. You would think they would be a contender every year for the regional championship.
  8. No matter who wins their region all roads will lead to the Scott County Cardinals. Is there anyone out there who can beat them?
  9. I think Anderson by 10. No way Henry can pull this one out.
  10. What about Shipp for Grant County?
  11. I think even though Anderson Co. had a great year, they haven't been mentioned that much. They upset Shelby Co in the Districts and I think they may have a shot to beat Simon Kenton in the region and make it to Rupp.
  12. The 8th Region Player of the Year, has been announced but I don't really think, that it was accurate voting. If I had to pick the top five, to come out, Neeley (player of the year), Hurd, Penny, Hester, and I think the Shipp boy, for Grant Co., deserves to be there to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.