Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County/Henry County Predictions

Featured Replies

8th Region starts tonight. Game time 6:30.

I would love to see Henry win this but I think that Anderson may pull this one out.

 

They seem to be playing their best at the right time and Henry may not be able to stop their momentum.

Anderson seems to be playing with confidence after their big win, but I still gotta go with Henry County. I think they win by 8.

  • Author

I think if a combination of Williams and Wise can handle Penny, then Henry has a chance. I say Henry by 6.

Anderson by 10+:ylsuper:

Anderson Co. 70-63.

I know Henry is at home but I think the momentum is on Andersons side right now, Anderson by 8.

I think Anderson by 10. No way Henry can pull this one out.

The first 4 minutes will decide this game. Henry can ( not saying they will ) contain C.J. and to win they must not fall behind. Anderson is coming off of a great win and Henry might still be licking their wounds. Anderson by 5 and I hope I'm wrong. Go Henry!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.