Everything posted by ROSE HILL MOM
-
Rose Hill vs Louisville Collegiate Predictions
Any thoughts???
-
Boys All A first round matchups
Thank you for the information!!:thumb:
-
Boys All A first round matchups
Thanks for the info!!:thumb:
-
Boys All A first round matchups
Thanks True blue.:thumb:I hope you're right!! Are they a small school??
-
Boys All A first round matchups
Any info on Louisvillie Collegiate??? I have never heard of them.
-
Rose Hill 59 Bath Co. 55 (OT)
Thanks Bluegrass Will for posting this great picture!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 59 Bath Co. 55 (OT)
What a game!!! Congrats to the Royals!!! I am so proud of all you boys!!! Great defensive game by Malloy!!! Onward to Richmond we go!!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Rose Hill vs Bath Co. predictions...
Rose Hill by 15. Good Luck against Bath Co. Go Royals!!! :thumb:
-
Rose Hill 62 Elliott Co 55
WOW!!! What a game!! Congrats Royals!! Your hard work has really paid off!!! You guys are awesome!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Rose Hill vs Elliott Co predictions...
This will be a great game!! I'm going with Rose Hill by 2. Can anyone post if the game will be webstreamed or on the radio?? Thank you in advance. Good Luck Royals!!!!!!
-
Rose Hill 75 Lee Co 55
Congrats Royals on another great win!!! Stats anyone???
-
Rose Hill vs. Ashland Predictions
I have been waiting on this game!!!!! Thoughts anyone???
-
Centennial, GA 55 Rose Hill Christian 53
Does anyone know anything about Moss Point?
-
Centennial, GA 55 Rose Hill Christian 53
I thought Rose Hill played Moss Point tomorrow night at 9:00pm at the Nissan Shootout? Was there a change made? Does anyone know if this game will be on the web? If so, please post. Thanks in advance.
-
Centennial, GA 55 Rose Hill Christian 53
Any stats???
-
Rose Hill 79 Lewis Co 54
Does anyone know why there was a technical foul called on Malloy of Rose Hill and he was ejected from the game? I was at the game, but missed this. Thanks!!!!
-
Rose Hill 79 Lewis Co 54
Final
-
Rose Hill vs Lewis Co. Predictions
Any thoughts???
-
LCA 58 Rose Hill 53
Great effort Royals!!! I love watching all you young men play!!! All the doubters will soon see just what a wonderful group you all really are!!! Love You Guys!!! You're awesome!!!!
-
LCA 58 Rose Hill 53
I don't know what you mean by that but these children are priceless, they are precious gift, children of God. All these kids on the team are special and to say that couldn't start anywhere else in the 16th Region is absolutely absurd. That Booger is where your statement is bogus. These kids play great, I don't care what your opinion is. You have probably never seen them play. Remember these are young men playing a sport they love. Let's boost up their confidence and self-esteem, not stomp on it please, they have enough pressure in life, don't you agree?
-
LCA 58 Rose Hill 53
Boogers Statements = Bogus. Rose Hill Players = Priceless!!! Great effort against Lexington Christian. I love you guys!!!!
-
Rose Hill vs Lexington Christian Updates??
Thank You!! Keep the updates coming!!!
-
Rose Hill vs Lexington Christian Updates??
Anyone have any scores??
-
LCA & Rose Hill, also Liggins on TV
Does anybody know if they will have it on the radio?? Thank you in advance!!
-
Boyd County vs Russell- 1-4-07
Boyd County by 15