Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SkipToMyLou

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SkipToMyLou

  1. Yes they are playing. I believe they have only played a couple of game but I wouldn't swear on it.
  2. I agree this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. If you ask most kids they would love to play frosh/jv/and varsity if they had the chance.
  3. Congrats to the Mustangs way to represent the 10th!!!
  4. I don't have any stats yet I'll see what I can do. As for thoughts I'm always full of hot air:D "Shooty" Staggs looked very good for Augusta and I believe he led them in scoring. Mofford also played well including a nice dunk off an inbounds play. For Deming Nathan Mitchell came off the bench and really added the spark that got them going. I believe he had around 23 or so. He had the hot hand in the first half but in the middle of his spurt he was taken out?!?!?! IMO he should be starting.
  5. BB's defense is tough. Goodluck to the Mustangs!!
  6. Quite a bit of names on the scoring list. Breds look like they are coming together.
  7. Congrats to the Mustangs. You proved again that even during a year when your not the favorite you rise to the occasion. You all played some good ball. As a fan of the 10th I'll be cheering you on.
  8. Congrats to Calvary Christian. I stayed for a little bit of the first half. Workman just wasn't hitting his shots tonight and no one else really tried to take over.
  9. Congrats to the Mustangs. They did an excellent job of defending Owens and Anderson.
  10. I agree with TA54 after seeing Owens and Anderson last night, I think St Pat takes it.
  11. Congrats to the Saints couldn't make it tonight but I'll be there against Brossart.
  12. I agree you can't blame the loss on one kid. Caleb does alot that doesn't get the accolades of some. He will be fine. Keep your head up Caleb:thumb:
  13. Another player that I think has a bright future is the Campbell kid from Nicholas County. May not be in the top but I think he's up there.
  14. I believe Mason was wanting a foul called and said something and the Ref was quick to call the technical. Most times this wouldn't be called but I think it was used as a message.
  15. Even though I think St. Pat is the better team, Augusta takes it. 68-63
  16. I'm not taking away anything from St. Pat they played good tight D when it counted and caused turnovers that ultimately led to their win. During that last play he was behind the line just didn't pull up...
  17. I don't understand with 6 seconds left and down by three shooting a 15 ft jumpshot doesn't help. The shot wasn't going to be heavily contested when they saw it was a two and if he made it the clock would have run out in the in bounds. Maybe it wasn't a freshman mistake, maybe it was just the lack of thinking. The Devils will be fine keep your heads up boys!
  18. I thought Garth Grause played big for Deming down low on the defensive side. Alot of big blocks for him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.