Everything posted by SHAMROCK69
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
35-0
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
28-0
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
21-0
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
T 14-0.
-
Trinity at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Thanks for posting.
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
35-0
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
28-0 second quarter.
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
T-21. E-0. Still in 1st quarter.
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
Wish there was a way to get my money back
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
I should have known. NFHS having technical difficulties. Wasted another 12.:00
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
I think before I waste another 12 dollars. I’ll wait until pre game and see if it is actually working.
-
Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates
Great news if true. I sure hope this is correct. I have paid for NFHS streams before and they don't end up streaming. .
-
Trinity 16 Saint Xavier 13 (2OT) (Frosh)
Center Grove. 13-7
-
Trinity 24 Male 21
The Pro-Male announcers made no attempt to hide their bias. They spent the entire game cheerleading for Male. Made the victory even sweeter.
-
Trinity 28 Saint Xavier 0 (JV)
One down, two to go. Go Rocks!!
-
Trinity 28 Saint Xavier 0 (JV)
Go Rocks!!!
-
Trinity vs. Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates (9/28)
Rocks have X's number. Another T win!!!!!
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
Have fun!!!!
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
You can stream the game on WDRB+
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
Thanks for posting.
-
Trinity at Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
I don’t drive at night too much anymore. I go to our home games.
-
Trinity at Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
According to their website, you can stream the Trinity game for 9.99 on ISC Sports Network, after setting up an account. Don’t know if it’s legit or not.
-
Trinity at Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
I guess I’ll have to wait until 7:00 Friday night to see if I can stream it. Thanks guys.
-
Trinity at Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
Do I need an account to watch hudl? Is it free? I’ve never used it. Thanks.
-
Trinity at Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
Thanks 94.