Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
Freshmen AIT
This is fun! Shouldnt we all be in bed?? I know its WAAAAAY past Rickyp's bedtime. You usually go to bed at like 8:00 and wake up at 5:00am right?
-
Freshmen AIT
A sense of humor is a very desirable characteristic. Its one of the many great things about me. :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
I agree.
-
Freshmen AIT
When it comes to being smart-aleck I can be quite resourceful. :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
I dont know. I cant speak for "the others" do I get included in "the others"? Because I would be insulted if I wasnt. :lol: But in all honesty I think EVERYONE wanted to play the game tonight.
-
Freshmen AIT
-
Freshmen AIT
If you knew about some "conspiracy" Monday why didnt you take the necessary steps to avoid this situation??
-
Freshmen AIT
I dont exactly know. Rickyp can answer this better than I can.
-
Freshmen AIT
And where would that be good buddy?
-
Freshmen AIT
You are totally entitled to that opinion. Do you think the FBI brainwashed Mark David Chapman into killing Lennon too??
-
Freshmen AIT
No, because most teams dont have freshmen that play varsity.
-
Freshmen AIT
I cant take all the credit for that one, Ive gotta give an assist to a close friend.
-
Freshmen AIT
Ashland? I know one loss was to Greenup, I dont know about the other...
-
Freshmen AIT
I dont have that much pull, not yet anyway. But I do know where you can get your 2nd place trophy.....
-
Freshmen AIT
-
Freshmen AIT
I have a question - Why is it okay for a 6th grader like Kyle Bush to play in a varsity game yet it would be a crazy for a 5th or 6th grader to play in a freshman game?
-
Freshmen AIT
:thumb:
-
Freshmen AIT
Ashland freshmen are 19-2, to say that have a "slim shot" at beating RH is a major understatment. Have you seen Ashland's freshmen play??
-
Freshmen AIT
OK, sweet. I like you now. :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
Good point, but I think he would have been an ineligible player tonight.
-
Freshmen AIT
I think we can agree, Im not "most" people. :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
What?!? Are you serious!? Are you saying Rose Hill and Ashland conspired together to forfeit this game??? I can personally tell you, from someone that would know, what you are saying is DEFINITELY not the case. :confused:
-
Freshmen AIT
I dont get that. When I hear vasoline, my mind goes straight in the gutter. :lol:
-
Freshmen AIT
I never said I "wanted" to see this game. Actually I would have been dissapointed that I wasnt getting to see that game I was hoping for. But any game is better than NO game.
-
Freshmen AIT
Thats fine. I dont know much about what happened earlier today. Just that the forfeit was at 6:30.