Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigBoss69

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigBoss69

  1. This Monroe team has been a fun team to keep up with and are fun to watch. Offensively, they’re very tough and a very balanced team with playmakers all over the field. QB Branson Williams is as tough as they come. However, they haven’t faced a defense like LCA. I think Monroe is capable of putting some points on the board, but not enough to keep up. Give me LCA 49-21.
  2. I look forward to that 3rd round matchup between 12-0 Glasgow and 12-0 Murray (assuming both teams take care of business in round 2)
  3. I like the Scotties in this one, but I think it’s a little closer than what most will be expecting. I think it was big for Glasgow to get tested in the final regular season game, because up to that point they hadn’t really been tested at all in multiple weeks. I believe Glasgow will be able to match the Braves physicality and will certainly have more athleticism at the skill positions. Give me the Scotties 35-15.
  4. Murray wins big 42-13.
  5. Props to Webster County for hanging tough and making the trip down to G town. They stood no chance, but showed up and kept fighting.
  6. Props to Webster County for showing up, I guess. Heard they have some key injuries and were only bringing 17 kids. Look for Glasgow’s starters to only play a quarter or so. Give me the Scotties 63-0.
  7. What a crazy comment. This isn’t anywhere near one of the best Monroe County teams Petett has had in his tenure. Those 2008, 2009 and 2012 teams running clock this years team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.