Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County 29 WEB Dubois 28

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Their defense has been soft the whole time I have been watching.

  • He actually ran left but yes I think that was an easy call.  The Monroe QB is their best weapon and the WEB defense is Charmin soft. 

  • What a crazy comment. This isn’t anywhere near one of the best Monroe County teams Petett has had in his tenure. Those 2008, 2009 and 2012 teams running clock this years team. 

  • Author

Dubois TD on a deep 39 yard throw with two defenders on top of the receiver.  28-14 Dubois. 

I like WEB Dubois' uniforms. 

So much for this being the best team that Coach Petett has had during his time at Monroe Co.  Looks like the Falcons may lose in the first round 

  • Author

The speed of Dubois is giving Monroe Co. fits. 

1 minute ago, Cobraxx said:

The speed of Dubois is giving Monroe Co. fits. 

Dubois has some studs out there on defense.  

1 minute ago, Cobraxx said:

The speed of Dubois is giving Monroe Co. fits. 

Monroe’s defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed, worst defense I’ve seen Monroe co have in the last 20 years.

Looked like Rugby on that play.   I thought maybe the Monroe player was in. 

Just now, theguru said:

Looked like Rugby on that play.   I thought maybe the Monroe player was in. 

I believe they called assisting the runner, don’t see that called very much.

Just now, Jayman33 said:

I believe they called assisting the runner, don’t see that called very much.

It was silly at the end. 

  • Author

I've seen a ton of games this year and never saw that called.

28-21 WEB DuBois with 435 left in the game and DuBois to receive.

Monroe with an onside kick they recovered but it only went about 6 yards. 

Refs talked it over and the white hat said Monroe ball, then the other refs objected and the white hat said DuBois ball. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.