Everything posted by raiders2120
-
Trinity 28 South Warren 14 (6A State Championship)
I actually thought they looked very undisciplined against Ryle. Lots of penalties which absolutely cannot happen in this game.
-
Thanks Jacob Savage - Ryle's Best
I hope they take into account the level of competition he put his numbers up against. His rushing stats would be pretty bonkers if he played some of these other guys schedules. Loved watching him play along with Ryle’s whole senior class. Very fun group and proud of how they played dealing with so adversity and injury. Hoo Hoo Hoo…
-
Trinity 28 South Warren 14 (6A State Championship)
T by a ton
-
South Warren 36 Ryle 20
Crazy what a difference a player or 2 can make…
-
South Warren 36 Ryle 20
SW are really taking advantage of the holes in the linebacker position. Most of these plays would not fly against healthy Ryle D.
-
Ryle 28 Frederick Douglass 27 (OT)
Yes
-
Ryle 28 Frederick Douglass 27 (OT)
That PI call was bogus
-
Ryle 41 Simon Kenton 13
I don’t know why SK doesn’t just use their “100 times better than Ballard” running attack?
-
Ryle 41 Simon Kenton 13
Interesting strategy!
-
Ryle 41 Simon Kenton 13
Oh I’m sure?
-
Ryle 41 Simon Kenton 13
I think having him at wildcat QB made their offense way more potent than it ever was this season.
-
Jacob Savage - Mr. Football Conversation
809 Yards Rushing 16 Touchdowns 3 more TD receiving and 1 passing 76 Tackles
-
Ryle 41 Simon Kenton 13
??
-
Ryle vs. Tates Creek Predictions/Updates
Ryle seems to be trying some new things offensively. Sloppy but now is the time to practice I guess! Defense is very lights out.
-
2025 Ryle Raiders
If they play like last week then yes.
-
2025 Ryle Raiders
Cooper, CAL, Highlands, and playoff?
-
Beechwood vs. Simon Kenton Prediction/Updates
60 pieced 2 weeks in a row?
-
Cooper 20 Ryle 13
Literally no one said this?
-
Ryle vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates
I know? Rent free!
-
Ryle 26 Covington Catholic 20
Wasn’t much need for passing.
-
Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting
- Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting
Added Purdue yesterday as well. Interesting he isn’t ranked in the state yet.- Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting
I am as well.- Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting
In the past 2 weeks he added Toledo, Charlotte, Akron, UPenn, and today Minnesota offered.- Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting
Just got word he was offered by Michigan State today! #7 for Savage. - Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting