Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hungover_in_Andover

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hungover_in_Andover

  1. I remember him now, he had a tough catch 1st qtr.
  2. @Honey Badger I meant to put *I'd*, as in identify. It keeps posting as "I'd".. Weird.
  3. Meant to say "I'd", but y'know, autocorrect. SMH lol.
  4. Nah, you gotta I'd him, SK looks like they are gonna be stuck on 6 points til midway in the 4th, if you ask me. I wanna see if he is doing anything lol.
  5. 14-6 Defenders lead Pioneers at halftime of the Bryan Station Homecoming game. @MaddenCurse44 might tell you SK was winning if you weren't watching the game lol. Looks like yall ran outta gas in the 2nd... Does the staff got a plan B and C???
  6. What # is he? #6 is the only one that's done any damage so far.
  7. Yall bout to give up a TD before the half, watch lol.
  8. SK thought they had a scoop n score... NOPE. Laundry on the field.
  9. CLEARLY? Its tied 6-6!!! And ya'll have thrown two INTS!
  10. Defenders sack the SK QB. 3 and 9, Pioneer ball. 2:22 in the 2nd quarter.
  11. STATION FG ATTEMPT NO GOOD... remains 6 all. 5:17 in the 2nd quarter.
  12. ANDDDDDD SK returns the favor with a pick of Station's QB, as the Defenders were threatening.
  13. INT in the endzone for the Defenders. Bad pass by SK. Still 6-6, 2nd quarter. 11:02.
  14. Another pass over the middle gets a first down. Station is not getting any penetration against the Pio OL.
  15. Station wins by two scores. This seems like yall have a good strategy coming in, but after halftime, it will fall apart lol. let's see.
  16. This should be tight until 3rd quarter. Pretty evenly matched squads.
  17. PAT BLOCKED! 6-6 With 5:04 in the 1st quarter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.