Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chaplain

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chaplain

  1. I didn't think that Ricky was criticizing Bill. Maybe his family and his coach, but not him. Rose Hill gives all kids second and third and fourth chances, whether they play ball or not. Going any further into that one would be inappropriate. I wish I could say more. I see no one from RH using Bill. If that were the case, would they not have made every effort to keep Bill?... Including sending him back to the 9th grade? You are correct, but no one from RH recuited Bill in the first place. And besides that he would still have been as welcome at Rose Hill than any other out-of-state, non-basketball-playing student that can agree to Rose Hill's entrance policy.
  2. This story has much more to it from a few years back. I do not feel at liberty to go into details, but I can ASSURE you that ROSE HILL has made ONLY RIGHT choicies when it comes to Bill. Anyone feeling a need to question RH desicions, best keep quiet because all the info on this is not public record (and it shouldn't be) and when folks assume things without all the facts it suggests faulty conclusions and makes all parties involved, look bad. I am praying for Bill and those that continually try to use him for thier advantage. (You know, Bill is not the only young man that adults are taking advantage of)
  3. I'm not sure if you knew this but Bill left once before and OJ stayed. I would not think too much about it. Boy, I sure hate to see them on different teams though. :(
  4. The in's and out's of Cheerleading and big-time Wrestling which really made a few people very...
  5. New Guru... New Guru... we all want a, New Guru ( )
  6. HOKIE- That would be a great idea. I would say that the folks at Rose Hill would love to have something like that for the programs also. You know, Fletch was in the first graduating class. He could probably help out a little. I belive he actually played basketball also...(that is when he wasn't sleeping in class) :lol: can you picture that? :lol: Now he's the one keeping students from sleeping in his class. :sssh: :lol:
  7. I'll suggest that, for ANYONE that HAS EVER watched or played a game at Putnam, this historic stadium would have to be in their top 3. It is THE best. GolfRev can answer any questions about the facilility. Most say that he was partly responsible for the new entrance and revitalization efforts during his tenure on the school board. Man, his name is even inscribed forever on the wall there :eek: , too bad he wasn't the "GolfRev" way back then. He might have had them inscribe that name on the wall instead.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.