Everything posted by hokiefromky
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
Sorry... guess I should have looked before I started it...
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
-
I have a confession to make...
Whether or not it was your real IP address, I've got you! Even if it were a fake IP, with the numbers being the same, they both point to the same computer! Like I said before, Guru = Cheer!
-
I have a confession to make...
What do you know!?! Guru just spoke with me on Instant Messenger... little does he know that I have a program running to track IP addresses. The IP address that "Cheer" used was the same IP that the Guru used! Case closed! Guru = Cheer! :D :D
-
I have a confession to make...
The only information that I can give with a 99.99% of accuracy is that if Cheer were real, she is not being "locked up" or banned from posting to the site. Cheer's AOL Instant Messenger screen name has been on her profile for a month plus. I have been in contact with her screen name "PufeNBgone" tonight and the person who has that screen name is in on the "game". Therefore, there are only two possible conclusions: 1) Cheer = Guru 2) Cheer and Guru both are laughing at this post right now.
-
I have a confession to make...
I try not to believe everything I read in the papers... but more than likely the paper got their information from the report either you or Officer Irwin wrote up.
-
I have a confession to make...
But at 12:30am on 3/17/2003 you were working, not posting to BGP. I would also think that the next few hours you were doing paperwork on the attempted robbery. I would hope you wouldn't distract yourself from your police work (if in fact you are a cop) to lead a group of internet junkies down a wayward path.
-
I have a confession to make...
Yes, I realize that. But if I do enough research, I can figure out Guru's work hours on 3/17/2003. On that day, he has written alibi that says he was working at 12:30am. If I can find a post by Cheer around that same time, I can prove him wrong. That is, unless other people have posted on Cheer's name or unless Guru or his group of "internet thugs" can change the post time stamp.
-
I have a confession to make...
You have to help me more if I'm going to play detective. Has more than one person posted as "CheerNBhappy"? You say people have helped you, but you have not directly said that other's have posted on the screen name. If so, then there is no way to tell whether or not Cheer is real or not. We know you can post anything you want under any persons name, but you have also said that you did not change the "Choose your side" poll numbers becuase you couldn't code. Does this mean that you cannot change the post time stamp or that SwampRat is in on this? Again, if Swamprat is involved or you know how to edit time stamps, there is no way to tell (unless you provide "un-doctored" records such as recorded times and IP addresses).
-
I have a confession to make...
Here's a thought: if Guru comes out and says he in fact is NOT cheer, then who will believe that? No matter what he says or doesn't say, he will forever more have his doubters. Guru's trust level is around 0% right now...
-
I have a confession to make...
Let me offer my reasoning for thinking this is a hoax: First piece of evidence: 1) According to a news story that Guru gave a link to, Officer Guru stopped an attempted robbery. That same news story stated that the incident occured 3/17/2003 at 12:30am. I did a little searching and found that "CheerNBHappy" indeed made a few posts that same night, one around 2:30am. Link - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12415&pagenumber=1 2) A lot of times, "CheerNBhappy's" and Guru's posts would be right next to eachother, helping the case that Cheer=Guru. But I looked up one paticular incident in which Cheer and Guru followed one another - but at the same exact time. I don't know about you, but I would find it difficult to type a post, logout, log back in as someone else, type another post, then submit all within ONE minute. Link - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12680 3) Guru is very rarely on AOL's Instant Messenger, while "Cheer" is on quite often. Then again, I've never seen them both on at the same time (haven't looked for it either). However, both of these "proofs" can be explained (Mrs. Guru typing while the Mr was at work or two computers logged in as different members at the same time). So believe what you want. I had thought that Cheer was a made-up person, but I had no clue it was Guru. I think the real truth will soon come out.
-
Highlands 70 Rose Hill 48
Don't know what happened... It started breaking up, but with no static, so it seems to be a problem with the radio station, not the internet connection
-
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I wasn't saying whether or not he should have been demoted or not. I was just simply stating a fact. Most parents would not want to move their child down a grade if they had a C average or better, but I do not know any details of the circumstances that Bill was in, nor can I speak for Bill or his family. By the way, I had it confirmed that the 2.0 or better average is still a requirement to play any sport at RH, and the administration is keeping a close eye on every player's grades, just as they have in the past.
-
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
He was playing basketball, therefore he was eligible to play, therefore he had a 2.0 (C average) or better. Those were the eligibility rules at RH a few years ago, and I doubt they've changed since then.
-
Trouble at Rose Hill?
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I graduated from Rose Hill in 2000. One girl that graduated with me lived in the Hillcrest apartments. I don't know the exact numbers, but I do know she received financial aid. I also know that she was "bused" by one of the other parents of the school. Like others have said - get your facts straight :mad:
-
Trouble at Rose Hill?
It is my impression that all of this happened fairly quickly. I don't know the timeline, but I doubt RH would say Walker was sick to cover up his leaving. Remember, Walker cleaned out his locker TODAY. Illness could have set in days ago.
-
Trouble at Rose Hill?
I guess we can say its true then. Bill Walker withdrew from Rose Hill today. I do not know why he left, but I have heard that Bill's mother was not at all happy with the school. How will this affect Rose Hill's All-A performance tonight. I believe they can still beat Paintsville without Bill, but will the fact that he left abruptly affect the emotions of the team?
-
Trouble at Rose Hill?
I have been told from a reliable source a bit of information on this. But I do not want to post it without confirming it. I have called 10+ people to confirm this, but no one is home (apparently they're all going to the game tonight). If you think you know what I am talking about, PM me with your info. If it matches up, then I'll post it. If I can't confirm it, then someone going to the game tonight at EKU should be able to.
-
The Never Ending Story
that I grew up at in West Virginia, home of the...