The dominance in the State Volleyball Tourney winner I suspect is bothersome to a very small percentage of schools. The Mountain Schools (as you refer), the rural area schools, and others likely dont care that a couple Louisville schools dominate the State Championships. All other schools (hundreds) have lots of school pride working to win that Regional Tournament maybe once in a decade or more and maybe even a district tournament. For all these schools this is something to work for, its exciting, and its fun. Your concern for them may be uwarranted. I suspect frankly they dont care so dont assume everyones watching, they arent. I susepct its much like other sports, its the parents of the teams playing thinking everyone else is watching.
Our school makes a regional tournament in many sports and occassionaly a State Tourney but in all that we do we are just as proud, having just as much fun, and probably have the same fans as others, parents and a few friends... So win away, no offense to the number of championships and congrats to the Louisville schools.. but dont worry about the dominance... because just most dont care.