Everything posted by Steelers Curtain
-
Newport Central Catholic 70 Covington Holy Cross 52 (9th Region Class "A")
lol! You are laughable. I said this one was too close to call. NewCath was the better team and a deserving champion. Unlike Newport, which will be looking at district elimination against Highlands in a few weeks. Hopefully you can still come to the regional and watch NewCath and Holy Cross in action since Newport will be finished by that time. Have fun with Marcus Mullins and friends! BTW, I saw Marcus did not make the all tournament team. lol!
-
Newport Central Catholic 70 Covington Holy Cross 52 (9th Region Class "A")
Congratulations to NewCath on the victory. Weyer is a fantastic player and I am more impressed by him every time I watch NewCath. NewCath did a great job of mixing up their defenses as the game progressed, a credit to Coach Dawn. With Bezold out, NewCath recognized the other options for Holy Cross and was very effective in taking advantage of it. Best of luck to the Breds this week! I think Weyer is Mr. Basketball in Ky. if he can lead NewCath to the All-A title. NewCath is an outstanding team and deserves a lot of credit. It would also be a great Ninth region championship game is NewCath and Holy Cross play in March.
-
Newport Central Catholic 70 Covington Holy Cross 52 (9th Region Class "A")
Swelling must go down before anything is determined as far as an update. Tyler will probably be reevaluated Tuesday. My guess is he will miss a week or two but be back in plenty of time for the districts.
-
Holy Cross 79 Bellevue 48
In case anyone is wondering, Bezold and Schrand led Holy Cross with 13 points. Jakobowski had 12 points, 14 players scored for the Tribe.
-
Holy Cross vs NewCath All-A regional finals predictions
I understand your point, but a player wants to win regardless of how much toll it might take. I always thought the Old Famous Recipe Classic was better than the All-A for good teams like NewCath and Holy Cross, but it is what it is. Coach Dawn is a proven winner and knows what he is doing as far as subs, watched him twice this week.
-
Holy Cross vs NewCath All-A regional finals predictions
When I saw Owen County in the other bracket I thought that is a good thing for NewCath or Holy Cross. I do not know about LCA or Cordia enough to comment. I saw their records, did not know about their talent. I know Cordia got into trouble a couple of years ago for playing illegal players, right?
-
Holy Cross vs NewCath All-A regional finals predictions
I believe this game could be a preview of the Ninth Region championship game in March. Of course, the blind draw could put them in the same bracket which would be unfortunate. The winner of NewCath and Holy Cross would appear to have a great shot at winning the All-A state title. It will also give either Weyer or Bezold a nice stage to show everyone their talent. Weyer, IMO, is a Division I player who got overlooked. He is going to be an All-American in Division II.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Well said. I agree with all of your observations. Bezold can play guard or forward or the post in high school, he is needed inside or driving to the basket now. He still might grow an inch or two. I can see him at 6' 5 by the time he is a junior in college.
-
Holy Cross vs NewCath All-A regional finals predictions
It's not an obvious pick. It's a toss up, unlike Holy Cross beating Newport was. That was obvious. Holy Cross a better team than Newport, easy pick. NewCath and Holy Cross have outstanding teams and this will be a great one. We will see how close your prediction is on this game.
-
Holy Cross vs NewCath All-A regional finals predictions
Great matchup between two talented teams. Holy Cross has experience and great balance. NewCath has tremendous player in Weyer and getting better as season progresses. Too close for me to call. I think it will be a close game.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
I believe you. The CBU coach is friends with David Bezold. Maybe a connection there will help Tyler.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
So relieved to hear that.
-
Holy Cross 79 Bellevue 48
Final. Holy Cross vs NewCath in the championship.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
I agree with you. He is a heady player and very coachable. Someone will get a great kid!
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
I did not know if that was truth or just talk. Thanks for the update!
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Good. No PM messages from anyone yet. Go back to your college spins and leave us alone.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Call your buddy John Brannen and ask him about Todd Johnson and Tyler White last March and see what he says. See if he tells you the truth.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Ask Schapell about the NKU Athletic Director and his promise to David Bezold before firing him unfairly. Then lets see who you are friends with. lol!
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Please quit hijacking my threads and go back to rooting for UK. PLEASE! Why don't you call Schapell and ask him about Todd Johnson, Tyler White and Jordan Jackson last March. You have all the answers. lol!
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Back to Tyler Bezold. I never thought about NAIA but that could be a good fit. He can play and help someone.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
That is funny. My act? Talk with Kevin Schapell about acts, and your name will come up. lol.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
Same to you. And tell us about Todd Johnson and Tyler White and Jordan Jackson since you are so NKU!
-
Newport Central Catholic/St. Henry (9th Region All "A" Semi's) updates
NewCath has way too much for the Crusaders in this one. St. Henry well coached, just not enough athletes to stay with NewCath.
-
Tyler Bezold college choices
You must have not read the thread title closely. I was asking a question, and NKU's No. 1 defender butted in with his biased opinion. The poster, who has stabbed David Bezold behind his back repeatedly since he was fired by fire dumpster U, caused the "upset" post as you call it. So, back to the thread, is Tyler Bezold a Division I, II, or III player?
-
Now or Never For Newport Central Catholic?
Wow! How did 32 years go by so fast! lol!