Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vball1234

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vball1234

  1. I'm sure they will be very good this year and bring home another state championship!!
  2. According to ND's roster they also have 4 juniors plus the very good 3 Sophomores and the other Sophomores who were on JV. People think ND is going to be bad because they lose Morgan. However, ND has been good for a very long time without Morgan.
  3. Thanks for helping me out! Obviously I'm new to this.. Actually I don't have any ideas. I have only seen them play a few times.
  4. Who are some of the players that could play OH/opposite?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.