Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LB4436

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LB4436

  1. My daughter played third. There were times she would be 30 feet from the plate. Plus softball don't have grass infields and as hard as some of the fields are, you might as well be playing on asphalt.
  2. Job has to be posted for 30 days. So interviews can start mi July.
  3. I haven't seen them all, but Greenup County is hard to beat. Fan base, field, concessions.
  4. As I am a Dixie fan/parent, I hope the actions of one would not judge the whole. I will say that I had a heated talk with the announcer last night after the game and it will not stop there. I did not get to the game until late, but my wife told me about it and I took it from there. For the Dixie majority, I would like to apologize to the the Highlands faithful and players for his classless actions.
  5. Mary Beth Odom (SR at Dixie) is going to Thomas Moore

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.