Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

not exactly

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by not exactly

  1. I agree. Fastpitch in this state is behind a lot of other states. I would like to see more high school leagues in the summer that don't interfere with AAU. The KHSAA is taking a short cut in having only one dead period covering all sports.
  2. I saw her play in the 29th district (Oldham Co.) as a middle school player before she transferred to BHS. She was good enough to take her coaches ( the SMITHS') with her to Ballard.
  3. EarACHE: I didn't feel bashed.........Thanks though for considering my feelings. LOL And I'm sorry, my intent wasn't to hurt any ones feelings as well. Don't wear your emotions on your sleeve, I should have used my sweet voice in the earlier post. All I was trying to say is that an unproven coach and middle of the road talent will have a hard time competing against the big girls in the region. Anderson Co. will set the bar this year in the 8th. N.O. should be better this season. They just don't have any superstars yet. If you guys could have kept Adell and Parker, you probably could have won your district. "SWEET VOICE" So are you saying that you will not have bathrooms? DAMN IT MAN !!!!!!!:poop:
  4. I would be real careful blaming "past AD/Coaches/etc." for N.O.'s problems. The YOUNG girl quit because of "DADDY BALL". The parents have had way too much influence on the coaches at N.O. That's why they can't keep a coach more than two years. I understand the new staff may have the same problems due to the fact that they got the old coach fired and NEW coach hired. I'm not familiar with who the new coach is but from what I'm hearing he hasn't done a lot as a coach. Possibly his first year in High School ball? But you know how softball rumors can be way off base. When Ballardstadt (?) coached that team they played good competition and won their district. I can't see where players on "C" level travel teams could ever get a team to compete against Oldham Co., South Oldham or Anderson Co. in the region. I would be hopeful that N.O. could at least contend for the 29th. I would say that FARBeyondDriven has a good handle on his predictions. Glad to hear N.O. will finally get lights and a bathroom, much needed. It would be nice if they got a moving sidewalk to transport the elderly to and from the ball field.
  5. Your informant is only 30% correct. I was at the game against North Oldham. The police were not involved. A middle school coach escorted the parent to the parking lot. The W-V coach told the parent to "come out here (field) and settle his problem". Of course a few choice words were falling off the lips of the coach as well as an older lady on the W-V side line. You should recognize that the parents are not always proper, but your coach owns this, he pushed the right buttons that evening. He has been unprofessional on more than one occasion within games in this region, just ask the umpires. It's funny how this story has grown, but I agree that the girls should not be punished due to a rouge coach or parents. Hopefully the AD will listen to all parties involved. I can't speak to the fact that a parent drove 75 miles to complain, that sounds odd.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.