Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear the Nation

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fear the Nation

  1. They are athletic and explode off the ball. Some of those running lanes they created were huge. They were getting to the second level and covering LB's up like crazy. I'll take a 6'3' 225 pound guy who is strong and can move over a weak, fat 300lbs guy anyday.
  2. Looking at the size difference, not talking height, it's obvious that our programs are not doing enough to get the majority of kids in the weight room and working to get better. Team is only as good as it's weakest link. TOO many weak links....
  3. The trenches. Ill have to go back and review film but I thought that the line play was ridiculously good.
  4. I don't believe anybody is beating Trinity in KY this year. I think they are even better than last year.
  5. T is going to be very tough to beat the O and D line have to be the best in the state.
  6. Somewhat....we still have to have the will to compete
  7. A blind man can see Trinity's size, speed and athletic difference, I get that. The fact that we are settling for getting pushed around, watching plays after we are beat, lazy behind arm tackles, not blocking a soul, not hitting the hole with low leverage..... I can keep going but I'm disgusted with our EFFORT. Getting beat is one thing, laying down is unacceptable.
  8. Vor asked a specific question. It would be nearly impossible to honestly answer it without somebody getting offended.
  9. It's great to get to play the best. I think all the Ryle faithful are thankful for the opportunity to compete against such a prestigious program. Hope both teams come away 100% healthy.
  10. Well, if we assume extra points good the scrimmage total Between Ryle and Cooper would have been 63-28 Ryle. But it was only practice..:sarcastic:
  11. I watch the hudl film like I'm watching the game for the first time. Then I watch each position group one at a time. So I end up watching the film probably five or six times. If you do it that way you get to see all the plays all the kids make. You get to see some stuff that your eyes just don't catch when you're watching the whole picture.
  12. I had to laugh at this OG, I filmed the games for Kyle's 7th and 8th grade years for the team. When I said that he ran for a little over 6,300 yards and had 94 Td's in two years I'm sure some thought no way and at best I was just guesstimating. They had no idea about the hours I put in tracking every single yard play by play... That's what Dad's do, you hit that nail right on the head. If no one knows the stats a kids dad knows the one's for his son! Especially one that has the game films. :clap:JOAT knows his son's kicking stats better than HHS or their stat keepers. He knew exactly which one's they reported incorrectly or omitted.
  13. Been a little of both
  14. Jake Smith 6'2" 190 lbs senior
  15. This echo's my thoughts as well. That experienced gained last year will definitely help.
  16. I did notice a number of dropped balls that hit the receivers right in the face. I like the attempt at at the speed option with J. Lee though. I have a feeling he is going to do alot of scrambling.
  17. Heard that St X's D is loaded. Might be a tough go at it. Seems that they are poised for a really good year, so I've been told.
  18. Rankin definately could have had some really good seasons had he not stopped to concentrate on BBall. Hope that all stay healthy as well. Culture change is hard, but it is possible and can change with just a few good kids of character. Good luck this season OG.
  19. Correct, not total game situation, 10 plays on O, then switch back and forth. Ran inside run for a bit also. It was full go except on QB's. So you still could see how the teams O and D matched up against each other. It wasn't two hand touch so there was full contact competition.
  20. Who said Ryle won't be as good as we were last year? [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=class: LabelFont20, align: center]Game History Ryle vs. Cooper[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR=bgcolor: #c0c0c0] [TD=class: LabelFont20, width: 14%]Date[/TD] [TD=class: LabelFont20, width: 34%]Opponent[/TD] [TD=class: LabelFont20, width: 13%, align: center]H/A[/TD] [TD=class: LabelFont20, width: 13%, align: center]Time[/TD] [TD=class: LabelFont20, width: 13%, align: center]W/L[/TD] [TD=class: LabelFont20, width: 13%, align: center]Score[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]9/5/2008[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Away[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:00[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]8 - 45[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]9/25/2009[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:00[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]56 - 13[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]9/24/2010[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Away[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:30[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]21 - 28[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]8/19/2011[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:00[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]41 - 17[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]8/17/2012[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Away[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:30[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]L[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]35 - 6[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]8/23/2013[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:00[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]17 - 10[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]8/22/2014[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Away[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:00[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]L[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]12 - 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]10/9/2015[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Away[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:30[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]L[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]27 - 21[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]10/7/2016[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:00[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]49 - 42[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]11/11/2016[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:30[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]49 - 20[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]10/6/2017[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Away[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:30[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]W[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]14 - 34[/TD] [/TR] [TR=bgcolor: #d6deec] [TD=class: DataFont18]10/5/2018[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18]Cooper[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]7:30[/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: DataFont18, align: center]0 - 0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Ryle is 8-3 against Cooper.
  21. Jackson can play sideline to sideline. I think he does get over 107. Yes KE will be the starter this year at RB.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.