Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BENGAL 15

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BENGAL 15

  1. I would have never questioned it until I heard she herself was from Henry Co. I have heard that she has done a ok job as principle. If your going to get an AD from another county on your athletic committee for hiring a new coach.....wouldn't you stay away from your rivals? If I was a parent or a kids that played football over there I would be questioning that and soon. Don't know much about this Fowler guy, I just hope that they haven' drug their feet so much over there that the kids are discouraged. That would not be good for whomever gets the position.
  2. It is quite obvious her loyalty is NOT to your kids or even to your community. That is so sad....Looks like you all need a total readjustment over there. Not just with your football coach..
  3. I thought the one who told me was being sarcastic, but apparently he wasn't. I feel for you guys over there. Looks like your principal may be in the wrong school district. She may need to go back home.
  4. You the man Big Country boy..I know everyone is proud of you...Good job
  5. Glad you realize we know all...Maybe you need to go to the Great Outdoors forum..Good luck there.
  6. I think that his track record as a player says alot. That right there shows he know the game. Hopefully he will get the job. Wanna hear something funny...Heard last nite that the principal from Owen is orignally from Henry Co. Henry is one of their conference rivals. She put the AD from Henry on the hiring committee for the Owen County job. Shows what kind of Administration Owen Co has...How dumb. Maybe we should ask someone from Carroll Co to be on our next hiring comittee for a coaches job. Bet if somoeone from Owen as k to be on Henrys hiring committee they would be laughed out of the county.
  7. Hilton played QB at Warren Centeral and was back to back state runner-up. KY State QB for 4 years and was academic all american. 3 years on coaching staff at KY State Now let me see your qualifications..........I don't need to tell you anymore about this guy. I just thought I would do a little research on him cause it was obvious you didn't know where to start.
  8. What happen in this game. Heard Owen made Trimble look real good.
  9. Hope Hilton gets in there and turns that program around. If anyone can do it....HE CAN
  10. Well does Owen have a new coach? Wasn't interviews done last night?
  11. Jones was at Phelps this past year. Go online and look at his records in the last couple years then you will know a little more.
  12. First of all, at this point your are gonna have to get kids back to being interested in the program. It has been up and down over there the last couple years. The kids know Hilton and if they respect him and are willing to play under him, that says alot. I think the kids coming up and the upcoming Seniors are a great bunch of kids. They are the kinda kids that don't give you trouble unlike last year. Just hearing from different ones in the school system and the kids, there are already about 10 kids that said they would play if Hilton got the job. That's interesting. These are kids that didn't play last year or the year before that are pretty athletic. I think they are interviewing tonite.
  13. We will be doing great things this year. Get a chance come out and see us in action.
  14. Henry is already a great team. It never hurts to have another one who knows the game as well as Coach U on you sideline.
  15. If he is so good put him on staff at Frankfort. Wasn't his record at Phelps 1 and 9. And wasn't he around 11 and 20 at Powell County. Hello why did he leave Powell Co? NO THAT IS NOT WHAT THE REBELS NEED. Hilton is young and entergetic and that is what those kids need. I use to be over there and from what I heard last nite, he umpired the baseball game and pretty much the whole football team plus many more were out there to support him.
  16. It also helps when your team starts putting some runs on the board as well. From what I hear that hasn't been happening. I have seen a few games. The last couple nites, looks as if you have some hitters stepping up. Where does Harris, McDonald and Gamble place in the line up. Doesn't Harris lead off? Wasn't for sure where the other two were. It is gonna take the stepping up of those bats to help out your pitching and cut down on those errors.
  17. He will be a player when he gets older. I've seen him a few times on the field. Real good defensive player. He is small, but he really athletic. He played on the Freshman basketball team this year as well. Looked real good there also.
  18. Thats how things go. Owen could have won more than what they have, but they had a few errors. Thats baseball or any other sport.
  19. Ogden is a good pitcher. He may be struggling this year, but he can throw the ball as good as anyone around here.
  20. Schedule permitting I will try to at least make it to one of the games.
  21. Hey if thats what it take for the D to shape up..I'm all for it. Good job guys. Keep up good pitching and keep those bats goin...
  22. Good job Wildcats. Way to go...Beating Carroll Co is almost better than a box of chocolates. Oh my bad...."IT IS BETTER"
  23. I think a smart move for Henry Co. to make would be to put Coach U from Owen County on their coaching staff. He knows the game. He was at Holmes this past year.
  24. Good job Rebels. Also, heard Ogden had his best game of the year against district rival Henry Co. Did Gamble, McDonald and Harris hit last nite? Heard they had been playing pretty good. Haven't got to come see the Rebels play for a couple weeks. Don't the rebels play in Gallatins Slugfest Saturday?
  25. I couldn't agree with you more. Now that two local guys didn't get the job Hilton will be there best choice. Bruce Jones is definately not what they need over there. Talk with the assistant from Owen earlier and said kids were very excited that Hilton had applied. If he gets it I say Owen County will have a big turn out in their program. Even though we will be matched up with them this year. I still have a heart for that program. There are some good Seniors coming up and those kids deserve the best. Gotta love those boys.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.