Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYSTEELERSFAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYSTEELERSFAN

  1. Thanks for the info on the Holmes dunkers, Boone County has a high riser is Ronald Cotton, cant wait to see the dunks he will be throwing down in the next couple years.
  2. Can someone give some details about Pittmans dunk, unfortunately I have not got to see Holmes yet this year, Im hoping to see them in the tournament, how big is Pittman? Is he the best dunker on the team?
  3. Im right with you, I would not be shocked at all to see Conner playing Ryle in the championship even though I believe it will be Boone and The Cru. One thing is for sure though, I never liked playing Conner on their home floor in the tournament, whether it was districts or regionals, they seemed to always be dangerous.
  4. I totally agree with you guys, last night at the Henry Clay game it seemed as if every player on thier team had 4XL shorts and jerseys on, they were tucking them in every 30 seconds or so, just looked very sloppy which is sad because thier home uni's are very sharp IMO.
  5. Ryle may be hitting thier stride at the right time, could be a tough out for the Crusaders in the 33rd.
  6. I predicted Henry Clay by 8-12 so I guess 7 is close enough..., Since Im a fellow Rebel basketball player who now attends UK I went to watch my old team play tonight, some very questionable "homer" calls. Boone led by as much as 10 in the first half and lost the lead late in the 3rd, Todd Krohman lit it up tonight for Boone, not sure of point totals but him and Prince Stewart from HC had over 20 each.
  7. Have you guys seen Henry Clay play or are you just making predictions off seeing Boone play? Just curious because I have only seen Boone play this year and I was just basing my prediction off common opponents so I really dont know how good this Henry Clay team is.
  8. Ryle plays Heritage in the opener with the winner facing St.Henry, the matchup that interests me is Boone and Conner. Boone has beat Conner 3 times this year, 20+ the first 2 meetings, but only by 6 in the most recent game at Boone. Boone has lost in the first round of districts the last 2 years and Conner always comes to play come tourny time, plus the tournament is at Conner. With that said I am still going to go with Boone and St.Henry coming out of the district this year. What does everyone else think?
  9. Boone is coming off a solid home win against Rose Hill but do they keep it rolling tonight at Henry Clay, I am gonna go with Henry Clay in this one by around 8-12 points. Thoughts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.