Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Basketballfan08

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Basketballfan08

  1. He makes some good passes and I like how he is not selfish with the ball, but I really wish he would put up some more shots. Dillion Green, well I just think he needs to learn to play as a team and not be so cocky with the ball, because I believe he also has talent. Is that accurate?
  2. I really can't name one good player this year. No one can score over 5 pts, and that is sad......
  3. That Hollan player was very athletic and he could score!!!! If true he will be missed.
  4. Who do you think are considered the top players on PC, if any now.
  5. I didn't notice if he just seem to get lucky, but I bought the outlook in falmoth last nite and noticed out of the five games during christmas break he was the leading scorer with all double digits but the one in Mason county with 8, which should have been expected.
  6. I know when we (deming) played PC, I dont know what grade 21 (Hardin) was in, but I was impressed with his athleticism to get inside and shoot like he did (19pts.) He was quick and not to bad of a ball handler. I have read multiple articles and he scored 19 points against Fl. team at the AIT, and 14 pts. against Russell.
  7. yea right!!!!! He can't even get the ball down the court, they need the twin boy to do that.....
  8. Do they even have anyone that can score in double digits now?
  9. yea, what a good coach he is!!!! Right. When you tell your players upfront that you are just waiting for the younger players to come up, then if that is what you call a good coach, then go for it..... They had a great linup against Deming and then Fla. and turn around and bench your experienced players for whatever reason, there is a problem. That Feeback and Hardin kid scored like dynamite in those games and he turns around and benches them for his younger (state team, so he thinks) kids and gets beat by 40 by Scott. Yea that is a good coach. Nice anaylisis bigblueinsanity!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.