:thumb: caleb is a great player and a great young man being one of his players dad i know this. and the main thing is that you should know you did not loose the game for corbin. corbin lost the game and sure sorry about that. but there were some key words in that post. you keep your faith. and keep your faith in GOD. sounds like you have that. i read your statment in the paper. see you at award time
:dancingpa:dancingpa Corbin you want and need this win. Skill you got. So take the faith of GOD with you and many things happen!!!!! SEE YOU THERE WITH YOUR WIN''' GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.
I have heard that Adams will possibaly not be playing this game, but then again I heard that he is in full health....we will just have to wait and see at the show down...I'm calling it..45-12...Hounds...
GO HOUNDS!!!