Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSBCA preseason poll

Featured Replies

KHSBCA preseason poll is out, 11th region has 9 teams in the top 25, with Lex Cath at #1.

1. Lexington Catholic

2. Central Hardin

3. Eastern

4. St. Xavier

5. Apollo

6. Male

7. Pleasure Ridge Park

8. Lafayette

9. Harrison County

10. Bryan Station

11. Bowling Green

12. Tates Creek

13. Trinity

14. Danville

15. Covington Catholic

16. Madison Central

17. Henderson County

18. West Jessamine

19. Ballard

20. Paul Laurence Dunbar

21. Henry Clay

22. Lexington Chistian

23. Ashland Blazer

24. Woodford County

25. Lone Oak

I think Woodford Co. is ranked a little low. I believe that team will not be an easy out for anyone in the 11th Region this year.

  • Author
I think Woodford Co. is ranked a little low. I believe that team will not be an easy out for anyone in the 11th Region this year.

 

In 1 game, Woodford can beat anyone in the state with Hollon on the mound. But when he is not pitching I'm not sure they can even beat Frankfort, not much chance against the other 8 top 25 teams, in the 11 region.

CovCath the class of NKY this season?

In 1 game, Woodford can beat anyone in the state with Hollon on the mound. But when he is not pitching I'm not sure they can even beat Frankfort, not much chance against the other 8 top 25 teams, in the 11 region.

 

I bet they win plenty of games without Hollon on the mound. I just hope none of them are against us.

CovCath the class of NKY this season?
I noticed that Cov Cath was the only 9th region team in the top 25.....is 9th region down this year?
I noticed that Cov Cath was the only 9th region team in the top 25.....is 9th region down this year?

 

No, the 9th region is regularly overlooked in polls like this, which are stacked primarily with Lexington and Louisville teams. Maybe 9th region coaches do not heavily participate in the voting and that accounts for the reason. But year in and year out, you only see 1, 2, or maybe (rarely) 3 teams from the 9th (or NKY in general) ranked in this poll.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.