Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Games Postponed?

Featured Replies

There is a report that the Friday night games at NKU have been postponed.

 

Anyone confirm?

Yes, they are OFF, just spoke with Mr. Maddrick

As did I. Schedule of games for tomorrow

 

Boys Semis 1pm & 3pm

Girls Semis 6pm & 7:30pm

 

Boys Finals - Sunday @ 1pm

Girls Finals - Sunday @ 3:30pm

As did I. Schedule of games for tomorrow

 

Boys Semis 1pm & 3pm

Girls Semis 6pm & 7:30pm

 

Boys Finals - Sunday @ 1pm

Girls Finals - Sunday @ 3:30pm

 

Great. I love the boys/girls DH.

Are they going to empty out the arena in between on Sat?

Are they going to empty out the arena in between on Sat?

 

Based on the start times I'd say no. Just like when the 9th/10th played the DH for the finals and just like last year.

Based on the start times I'd say no. Just like when the 9th/10th played the DH for the finals and just like last year.

 

 

I was wondering because of the 3 hour window between the boys and girls sessions but only a 2 hour window for the games.

 

 

Also, if they do not clear the arena, I think I will be getting my money's worth!

 

Plus, for all those who say it is to expensive...this is the time to come out and watch some exciting bball.

I was wondering because of the 3 hour window between the boys and girls sessions but only a 2 hour window for the games.

 

I didn't notice that. My guess is the extra time is due to post-game activities (celebration, nets, all-tourney, etc).

I think HHS is behind the weather, more stalling

Just got it confirmed that the arena WILL be clear on Saturday. The boys semifinals will be one session while the girls semifinals will be another.

 

As for Sunday, both the championship games will be one session total so one ticket will get you into both title games.

Just got it confirmed that the arena WILL be clear on Saturday. The boys semifinals will be one session while the girls semifinals will be another.

 

As for Sunday, both the championship games will be one session total so one ticket will get you into both title games.

 

Thank you , kind sir.

No problem. I figured I would ask my contact in the arena since I had to check in with her about the schedule for those who are working the scorer's table.

Just got it confirmed that the arena WILL be clear on Saturday. The boys semifinals will be one session while the girls semifinals will be another.

 

As for Sunday, both the championship games will be one session total so one ticket will get you into both title games.

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOO:irked:

It was already scheduled to be two different sessions so I see no harm in continuing to have two separate sessions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.