9th Region Games Postponed?

Based on the start times I'd say no. Just like when the 9th/10th played the DH for the finals and just like last year.

I was wondering because of the 3 hour window between the boys and girls sessions but only a 2 hour window for the games.

Also, if they do not clear the arena, I think I will be getting my money's worth!

Plus, for all those who say it is to expensive...this is the time to come out and watch some exciting bball.

I was wondering because of the 3 hour window between the boys and girls sessions but only a 2 hour window for the games.

I didn't notice that. My guess is the extra time is due to post-game activities (celebration, nets, all-tourney, etc).

Just got it confirmed that the arena WILL be clear on Saturday. The boys semifinals will be one session while the girls semifinals will be another.

As for Sunday, both the championship games will be one session total so one ticket will get you into both title games.

Just got it confirmed that the arena WILL be clear on Saturday. The boys semifinals will be one session while the girls semifinals will be another.

As for Sunday, both the championship games will be one session total so one ticket will get you into both title games.

Thank you , kind sir.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO:irked: