Buckhorn 60 Wolfe County 58

2/29/2012

Buckhorn 60

Wolfe Co. 58

Wolfe Co.781330 58

Buckhorn1192218 60

14th Region at Knott Co. Central

Wolfe Co. (13-14) -- Denniston 25, Conway 11, Hayes 9, Lawson 5, Graham 3, Gilbert 3, Dunn 2.

Buckhorn (25-5) -- Easterling 23, Day 21, Blank 13, Couch 3, Tr. Gay 2, Ta. Gay 1.

Read more here: Latest boys' high school basketball scores | Public Records | Kentucky.com

This game should have been an easier win for Buckhorn than 2 points. They have a good team but occasionally they come out flat. They did the same in the All A State Tournament opening loss to Owen County.

Well it's good to win the game your flat in. If they can play liek they did in the district tournament in the next two games I think they will win the region.

They have a very good team. I'd like to see them at Rupp.

Ya things like that don't happen for school's Buckhorn's size very often. It's not often you have 6 seniors that all contribute for the most part.

This game should have been an easier win for Buckhorn than 2 points. They have a good team but occasionally they come out flat. They did the same in the All A State Tournament opening loss to Owen County.

Did they come out flat?? They were up 14 going into the 4th quarter and gave up 30 pts.

Did they come out flat?? They were up 14 going into the 4th quarter and gave up 30 pts.

I said it wrong. They didn't come out flat, they finished flat. I listened to it on the radio and it sounded like they were going to blow them out. Wolfe had their way in the last quarter.

I said it wrong. They didn't come out flat, they finished flat. I listened to it on the radio and it sounded like they were going to blow them out. Wolfe had their way in the last quarter.
Closer than I thought it would be. Buckhorn has bad game out of the way. Letcher got beat, Buckhorn to the Finals.