Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Wed. Middlesboro vs North Laurel

Wed. Knox Central vs South Laurel

 

Thurs. Clay Co. vs Harlan Co.

Thurs. Corbin vs Pineville

 

 

The two favorites meet in first round Thurs night. Clay vs Harlan Co.

Records for each team:

 

Middlesboro (18-13)

North Laurel (18-14)

Knox Central (23-7)

South Laurel (11-21)

Clay Co. (22-10)

Harlan Co. (27-5)

Corbin (19-10)

Pineville (11-18)

 

 

Personally, I think it will be Clay County beating Knox Central in the finals.

  • Author

Regular season results between these matchups:

 

Middlesboro and North Laurel did not play

South Laurel 48 Knox Central 37

Harlan Co 74 Clay Co. 72 2OT

Corbin 68 Pineville 54

I tink Clay will get Harlan Co. this time. I can see Clay and Knox in finals, with Clay moving on.

I tink Clay will get Harlan Co. this time. I can see Clay and Knox in finals, with Clay moving on.

 

I think so too.

I picked Harlan Co in the contest, so I will be watching the outcome of this game.

I think so too.

 

Knox Central will win the region. It will be Knox Central vs. Corbin in the regional finals.

That is all.

Knox Central for the first time since the early 60's !

Knox Central for the first time since the early 60's !

 

Knox Central last won the 13th Region title in 1970.

Still been a looooong time

  • Author
Knox Central will win the region. It will be Knox Central vs. Corbin in the regional finals.

That is all.

 

 

Sorry Les....Corbin didnt have the 13th region refs to send them to the foul line 35 times tonight. Pineville knocks off Corbin 56-51. Corbin was 5-6 from FT line.

Knox Central will win the region. It will be Knox Central vs. Corbin in the regional finals.

That is all.

 

Wrong and Clay Co will win the region.

The basketball Gods know that its time for Knox Central to beat Clay County to win the region ! :lol:

Sorry Les....Corbin didnt have the 13th region refs to send them to the foul line 35 times tonight. Pineville knocks off Corbin 56-51. Corbin was 5-6 from FT line.

 

What was your excuse for 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011?:rolleyes:

 

The combo of Pineville's good zone defense and big guys on the inside kept Corbin out of the paint. Give a little credit to Pineville for being able to do what your team has not been able to do much of lately.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.