Dunk Cam

I was recently emailed this video produced by First String Media of a camera above the rim during warmups to capture dunks from a new level. Definitely worth the watch!

"We were able to mount a camera behind the goal for the 2/14 game between Owen County and Walton-Verona. Got some great shots while the camera was mounted for warm-ups and the first half. This video is a quick edit of those shots and includes warm-ups, a couple dunks and a halftime buzzer beater." -First String Media

http://vimeo.com/36831455

I have to admit, I wouldn't expect Walton Verona or Owen County to be on Dunk Cam, but that was a cool video!

Owen County has 7 or 8 players that can dunk. #22 on the video with the 2 in-game dunks was senior Sawyer Williams. His 8th grade brother, Carson, also had many of the pre-game dunks. (Also-Stone Osborne, Cooper Taylor, Justin Shelton, Collin Trammel, Kyle Smith, and Cody McDaniel). They are a fun team to even watch warm up.

Stone Osborne is the player who hit the buzzer beater 3 at the end of the video.