Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chitwood out as St. Xavier O/C ?

Featured Replies

Head coach at CAL > OC at St. X in my humble opinion. Unless money is so much more.[/quoteMaybe it was for more than the OC.]
  • Author

your all over it, around it and close to it... but .... it is dead i am told...... prolly auto delete this thread

As someone with intimate knowledge of this situation, I can unequivocally say that the lead statement of this thread this is false.

 

I cannot say more without violating rules.

I did a little checking into this and generally speaking tigertale summed up what I found.

 

I am going to close this thread. If someone comes up with the solid information saying otherwise by all means start another thread on this topic.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.