Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton @ Conner perdictions

Featured Replies

What happens I belive Walton has not beat a ninth region team yet this year.

Did Lloyd move out of the 9th? JK

1 - 4 vs 9th, 1-1 vs 10th. We have 3 more chances this week vs the 9th. Would be nice to sweep these to get to .500 vs the 9th. We went 3-4 against the 9th last year.

To be honest, I have a hard time figuring out both of these teams. I'll take Conner with the only reason being that the Cougars are playing at home.

To be honest, I have a hard time figuring out both of these teams. I'll take Conner with the only reason being that the Cougars are playing at home.

 

I'm with you on this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.