Sydney Moss Nominated for McDonald's All American

I guess it is too hard to compare her against top D 1 talent based on what she accomplishes playing for Boone but I truly think she is one of the best basketball players I have ever seen! Cant image her not making it but I guess it is a great gauge to see where she stands compared to top D 1 talent. I put my money on her making the team and wish her the best of luck. In my opinion what is most impressive about Sydney is her composer and ability to make teammates much better. That is something that does not show up in the stat book!

I guess it is too hard to compare her against top D 1 talent based on what she accomplishes playing for Boone but I truly think she is one of the best basketball players I have ever seen! Cant image her not making it but I guess it is a great gauge to see where she stands compared to top D 1 talent. I put my money on her making the team and wish her the best of luck. In my opinion what is most impressive about Sydney is her composer and ability to make teammates much better. That is something that does not show up in the stat book!

I can compare her. She plays AAU for our team and she went against the best of the best this summer and was one of the top 5 players at the top level we saw all summer. I know WV Frank could share the same thing but his modesty doesnt allow that. She is top 15 in America. And a great kid first and foremost.

Appreciate the feedback, for me I have only seen her play for Boone. I am not surprised to hear she excel's at the highest level. I am sure she will accomplish whatever she wants to on the BB court. I do not know her personally but I can tell by her demeanor on the court that she is a quality person.