Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 69 Owsley County 32 All A Classic

Featured Replies

Newport Catholic was too much for my Lady Owls. They have a very good team. The Cantrall ratings had them as a 25 point favorite and 24th in the state, so I knew Owsley was in for an uphill battle.

Once again, Lawnboy, you got the name wrong...Newport CENTRAL Catholic. Stop living in the past. :banana:

Once again, Lawnboy, you got the name wrong...Newport CENTRAL Catholic. Stop living in the past. :banana:
And the Professor follows suit .
And the Professor follows suit .

 

Sorry about that. I know it's Newport Central Catholic.

They beat my Lady Owls so badly yesterday that it fogged up my thinking.

Once again, Lawnboy, you got the name wrong...Newport CENTRAL Catholic. Stop living in the past. :banana:

 

I would think this doesn't mean much to Lawnboy coming from a former cake eater. Or are you a current cake eater? As you said in another thread, "once a cake eater, always a cake eater". Talk about living in the past. :ohbrother:

Actually, there are several schools in the region where I live that have "Central" in their name---Perry County Central, Knott County Central, and Letcher County Central. Rarely do people in the 14th use their entire name, choosing instead to call them Perry Central, Knott Central, Letcher Central. The "County" is dropped. Many just say, Perry, Knott, Letcher, or PCC, KCC, LCC, when discussing them. It's not a big issue.

I would think this doesn't mean much to Lawnboy coming from a former cake eater. Or are you a current cake eater? As you said in another thread, "once a cake eater, always a cake eater". Talk about living in the past. :ohbrother:

 

Actually, I am a cake eater for life who is now also a Bred, a Camel and a Mustang. Some games I don't know what color to wear! :idunno:

  • Author
Once again, Lawnboy, you got the name wrong...Newport CENTRAL Catholic. Stop living in the past. :banana:

 

:puke:

  • Author
Go Green it is best for the environment:idunno:

 

Excellent return serve.

Actually, I am a cake eater for life who is now also a Bred, a Camel and a Mustang. Some games I don't know what color to wear! :idunno:

 

I would go with blue. That takes care of 2 out of the 4 and will also cover UK. Go Kats!

I would go with blue. That takes care of 2 out of the 4 and will also cover UK. Go Kats!

 

I like your thinking there, Porky!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.