Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County 94 Casey County 48

Featured Replies

Final from PC Gym. Gover with 23, Johnson 19 and Smith 21 for PC.

Only bright spot for casey was Luke Carman, 23 pts. , 4 blocks, 5 rebs.

Glad to see the Liberty Rebels battle hard and keep this one close.

This is the PC I know and love. :D

 

Your right purple. To beat the CC Rebels like this is impressive. Casey has tremendous talent and a deep bench. I am shocked the Liberty Rebles were not a preseason favorite to win the 12th region.

Only bright spot for casey was Luke Carman, 23 pts. , 4 blocks, 5 rebs.

 

He's a nice player but Casey County is just so young and inexperienced. I seem to recall their leading returning guard had score something like 15 points in his entire career. The Rebels have struggled offensively all season. I suspect things will get better in Liberty eventually but not right now. Good to see them still playing hard.

Your right purple. To beat the CC Rebels like this is impressive. Casey has tremendous talent and a deep bench. I am shocked the Liberty Rebles were not a preseason favorite to win the 12th region.

 

:lol:

 

They should have beaten Mercer like this.

:lol:

 

They should have beaten Mercer like this.

 

You know I am just joshin around. Casey has some good ballers and good hearted head coach as GCHS (one of the best BGP posters) pointed out they are young they'll get better in time.

You know I am just joshin around. Casey has some good ballers and good hearted head coach as GCHS (one of the best BGP posters) pointed out they are young they'll get better in time.

 

 

Oh yeah. I literally laughed out loud when I read your post. Good stuff. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.