Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Football Players Who Will Be Playing College Football

Featured Replies

Any word on where any of local players are going? Any SK players going to play college football anywhere?

Any word on where any of local players are going? Any SK players going to play college football anywhere?

 

NKU intramural flag-football team.:lol: Sorry couldn't resist, the little devil on my right shoulder said, "don't do it", but the guy on the left won out.

  • Author
NKU intramural flag-football team.:lol: Sorry couldn't resist, the little devil on my right shoulder said, "don't do it", but the guy on the left won out.

 

NKU of course we know how good those Fort Thomas schools are in recruiting Kenton County players. :D

NKU of course we know how good those Fort Thomas schools are in recruiting Kenton County players. :D

 

Before you throw stones back at Lawnbooooooy13, please know what you are talking about. Lawnboy13 doesn't support Ft Thomas schools and to be quite honest, we don't need another hater anyway. I believe his kids went or go to NCC. What else you got NKU#1fan....LOL!!!!

I heard Brett Eyckmans, offensive line at Beechwood, has verbally committed to play at EKU next year. Congratulations to him!

I heard Brett Eyckmans, offensive line at Beechwood, has verbally committed to play at EKU next year. Congratulations to him!
Awesome news and well deserved!! EKU is getting a good football player and young man...
Before you throw stones back at Lawnbooooooy13, please know what you are talking about. Lawnboy13 doesn't support Ft Thomas schools and to be quite honest, we don't need another hater anyway. I believe his kids went or go to NCC. What else you got NKU#1fan....LOL!!!!

 

Have one at NewCath and two on the way (all girls, God's cruel joke on me:lol:). I don't hate Highlands, my cousin was the starting QB back in the mid 80's and his sister's son is stud player on the football and basketball team this year, I'm glad for their success. I (and probably everyone else) envy Highlands football program and it's constant dominating success. I have no problem giving praise were praise is due, however I do enjoy getting my jabs in here and there. I wish nothing but the BEST for all of our NKY athletes playing at the next level where ever that might be.

Have one at NewCath and two on the way (all girls, God's cruel joke on me:lol:). I don't hate Highlands, my cousin was the starting QB back in the mid 80's and his sister's son is stud player on the football and basketball team this year, I'm glad for their success. I (and probably everyone else) envy Highlands football program and it's constant dominating success. I have no problem giving praise were praise is due, however I do enjoy getting my jabs in here and there. I wish nothing but the BEST for all of our NKY athletes playing at the next level where ever that might be.

 

Great post....

 

Your cousin is probably one of the Better QB's to ever play at HHS that didn't Win a State Championship as a starter. IMO!!!

Great post....

 

Your cousin is probably one of the Better QB's to ever play at HHS that didn't Win a State Championship as a starter. IMO!!!

 

Thanks.

Have one at NewCath and two on the way (all girls, God's cruel joke on me:lol:). I don't hate Highlands, my cousin was the starting QB back in the mid 80's and his sister's son is stud player on the football and basketball team this year, I'm glad for their success. I (and probably everyone else) envy Highlands football program and it's constant dominating success. I have no problem giving praise were praise is due, however I do enjoy getting my jabs in here and there. I wish nothing but the BEST for all of our NKY athletes playing at the next level where ever that might be.

 

Are you forgetting that your beautiful wife is a Bluebird!?!

Are you forgetting that your beautiful wife is a Bluebird!?!

 

WAS a Bluebird, but we both know she now bleeds BLUE 'N GOLD.:dancingpa

WAS a Bluebird, but we both know she now bleeds BLUE 'N GOLD.:dancingpa

 

Nah, once a Bluebird, always a Bluebird. That gold runs out in time. Just ask Sweep! Lol!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.