Boone County 52 St. Henry 35

Boone could name their score in this one.

Boone Co. 52

St. Henry 35

Boone Co.1517119 52

St. Henry115910 35

Boone Co. -- C.Stanley 5, Downs 13, Schwartz 4, Pitts 9, Palmer 10, B.Stanley 1, McQueary 10.

St. Henry -- Best 3, Schwarte 4, Dedden 4, McLaughlin 4, Wischer 4, Carr 6, Kuebbing 2, Meiman 8.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/1040329/latest-boys-high-school-basketball.html?appSession=650264538338976&RecordID=12052&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=&cbCurrentRecordPosition=7#storylink=cpy

Yes, Q, Boone outscored St. Henry 17-5 in the second qtr. Boone pretty much did what they wanted in this one. They ran some nice offense, lot of movement, good shots, tight defense. Boone and Dixie are very similar in their starting 5. Not sure if they have played, but would be some nice matchups. Congrats to Boone on the win.

pics from the game.

Boone has a solid 5 but Im not sure about their depth. Strong guard play and McQueary could be enough though in the 9th.

I would say Boone has a very solid 6. If the young Stanley kid keeps playing and improving, that gets them to 7.

Interesting thought by Just Jim above concerning Dixie / Boone matchups. I hadn't really thought about that but I would say that is a good point and pretty accurate.