Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Station (TN) 64 Dixie Heights 60

Featured Replies

Final from the King of the Bluegrass!

  • Author

Fox led Dixie scoring at the half with 12 points. I didn't hear any updates after that.

Fox ended up with 15. 5/6 from 3.

Stansberry had 10 and 12.

Hatton had 12.

 

Why is Hatton's scoring down this year?

  • Author

I believe Dixie's overall point production is down YOY. Last year Dixie really pushed the ball down the floor and scored more in transition, which benefited everyone.

I believe Dixie's overall point production is down YOY. Last year Dixie really pushed the ball down the floor and scored more in transition, which benefited everyone.

 

If that's the case why has it changed? Still has a really good PG. They're smaller which means they should be able to run more.

If that's the case why has it changed? Still has a really good PG. They're smaller which means they should be able to run more.

 

They dont run as much as you would think. Hatton if matched up one-one with someone is likely going to take it and either score or draw a foul. However, its my guess that he is probably seeing teams double him upon penetration and now that he has the target on his back, I am sure he is seeing every opponent's best defender. Last year you had to worry about Trammel, Stansbury and Pike to go along with Hatton. This year as long as you can keep Hatton and Stansberry under control I dont think you have to worry too much about Fox/Hassel/Evans, etc. I think teams are saying, we would rather let those guys beat us then the top 2 dogs in Stansberry and Hatton.

 

Kid can play, scoring is only part of the game but I am also curious as to why he isnt lighting it up.

If that's the case why has it changed? Still has a really good PG. They're smaller which means they should be able to run more.

 

Maybe the lack of size hurts them on the boards, which in turn, hurts them as far as starting a break?

Honestly I'm surprised this game was close. Memphis White Station is usually one of the top teams not only in Memphis, but Tennessee. If they're the same team I'm thinking of, they're led by big time recruit, Leron Black.

 

Station usually has 5 or 6 players 6'5 or bigger.

 

Nice showing by the Colonels.

Maybe the lack of size hurts them on the boards, which in turn, hurts them as far as starting a break?

Great point. Pike would make a difference... Rebound, turn, throw over the defenders with quarterback arm strength and accuracy. Lorenzen threw a lot of incredible release passes in his day, especially to Smith.

 

Credit Chevy with scheduling strong competition. Tough stretch for his men.

I hope to check out Dixie tonight while in 'Ville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.