Mason County @ South Laurel predictions

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I not crying just telling it like it is.If the game is called like PC s was then Mason doesn't have a chance.

Are you saying that the refs won it for SL against PC! If you are thats pretty unbelievable! I dont care if the refs call it tight or let the physical play go unhindered... Mason probably doesnt stand a chance either way!

If three or four of South Laurels starters were on the bench from the second quarter on and all of PCs were playing they might have made it a closer game.I didn't say they lost because of the fouls it would have been a more interesting game.The refs made some bad calls on SL too but it was late in the last quarter and didn't matter anyway.Why are you saying the fouls were not bad when in another thread several said the same thing and they are from that area and said thats not the first time they have saw these same refs do the same thing.One ref called 80% of the fouls called in the game.The other two didn't call hardly anything.

Man that's pretty good that you kept stats on which ref made what call. 80 percent...how many calls wre there the entire game? Anyway, I said that the refs didn't sale there calls and they were late blowing the whistle and that my friend will make you look very, very bad.

Oh by the way Les,since you seem to know everything about SL who is the guy who sits on the visitor side on the front row and uses a cane to walk sometimes.He was all over the gym at times and had a SL shirt on.

That's South Laurel's No. 1 fan.