Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region surprises?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Why would he leave McCreary Central to go to Burgin? No disrespect to Burgin at all, but McCreary Central has had some pretty good talent the last few years.

Why would he leave McCreary Central to go to Burgin? No disrespect to Burgin at all, but McCreary Central has had some pretty good talent the last few years.

 

Who does McCreary have this year? I thought they had a large sophomore class from last year.

  • Author
Who does McCreary have this year? I thought they had a large sophomore class from last year.

 

I was thinking the same thing. I know that they had a very big sophomore class last year, that are now juniors.

We should be pretty good, but cant seem to get over the hump. I am told Robert Jones needs a new beginning....

After watching Somerset scrimmage today, I believe they could be the most improved team in the region this year. They are a year away from being considered a contender but don't be surprised to see them in the top 10 regionally.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.