Morgan Co 56 West Carter 42

nerf

Hamilton is an assistant coach like Trusty and Gamble, all keep some type of statistic and notes. They're a very prepared bunch!

They were always referred to by the former "A-train" as the three stooges....Perry/Trusty/Gamble...now the 4th stooge has joined in Hamilton. He understands the philosophies that is taught and know how to apply in practice from what I hear.

Morgan County grinds out a win, however, it wasn't pretty the last few minutes of the game. That seems to be the trend with this Cougar team, in that they get up 16-18 points and instead of putting the dagger in their opponents they make it closer than what it should be. The same thing happened vs. Sheldon Clark in which the Cougs were up 25 points only to have it trimmed to 15 before winning by 21. Morgan County needs to find the killer instinct and if they have teams down 15-20 points, they need to finish them off

You are absolutely right Nets! I guess human nature is to let up when you get a lead, but against good teams and with the 3, a big lead can be gone in mere minutes!! I have seen teams blow double digit leads in less than 1 minute. But it is hard to instill this into the players. If Morgan can develop the killer instinct, which many teams lack, then they will be even more of a force to be dealt with this season!

The Cougars are road warriors, as they have had only 1 game at home this season so far and that was the 1st game. The Cougars won't return home until January 13th. So until then they will live out of a suitcase.

I don't see this hurting Morgan any at all. Morgan seems to play as good on the road as they do at home! Sometimes even better!!

I'll have to say that I believe this team is very mentally tough and will perform well anywhere. That being said it's still nice to have a couple of home games sprinkled in. The district is at Morgan this year so it would be nice to become accustomed to it. :lol: