Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jones on ESPN's Grantland

Featured Replies

I liked all of them. I don't get the impression that the primary goal is to present a serious X's and O's breakdown of these teams. Isn't the point to mix some legitimate stuff with some humor? I thought all of them thus far hit the mark.

 

One point I'd never thought of by Jones that I thought was great was the bit about teams who have tried to win by relying on multiple elite freshmen to win a championship and how they have fared...the worst finish was UK's Elite 8 with Wall and company. I think he made a great argument there.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ohio State one came out today and was enjoyable also. The Greg Oden comment made me laugh out loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.