Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay Picks Up Transfer From Scott County

Featured Replies

  • Author
Will he be eligible this year or will he sit out a year?

 

I just read a transfer report of kids that transferred after July 1 and didn't see his name on there.

I just read a transfer report of kids that transferred after July 1 and didn't see his name on there.

 

So does that mean he transferred before July 1 and is eligible?

I think they have a new address, so he should be eligible.

I hope he is eligible. I am a big Louisville Magic fan. Those boys are fun to watch. I'll be checking out Henry Clay gamesnext year after my son graduates this year.

  • Author
So does that mean he transferred before July 1 and is eligible?

 

Not necessarily.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.