Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Waton-Verona Predictions

Who will win this game? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a good game...I think the Juggs bounce back an get the win..

Edited by Birdsfan

The Bearcats are on a roll, and seem to have gotten all the pieces put together now. If they play as a team and play the way they know how, they'll come away with a hard-fought win. :thumb:

The Bearcats are on a roll, and seem to have gotten all the pieces put together now. If they play as a team and play the way they know how, they'll come away with a hard-fought win. :thumb:

 

My thinking is that this will be a competitive matchup. I can't say definitively either way. You did. How familiar are you with Lloyd?

This should be a good match up. I think WV wins or loses this up front on the line.

My thinking is that this will be a competitive matchup. I can't say definitively either way. You did. How familiar are you with Lloyd?
I know a little about Lloyd, but more about WV. I think Lloyd will be at an advantage, but I still think the Bearcats have what it takes to get a win.
I know a little about Lloyd, but more about WV. I think Lloyd will be at an advantage, but I still think the Bearcats have what it takes to get a win.

 

I know little about Lloyd. Their advantage?

I know little about Lloyd. Their advantage?
Perception maybe? :idunno:
Perception maybe? :idunno:

I think speed maybe in their favor but I think on the line Walton has the advantage.

Based on what I have seen so far, should be a competitive game. I am going with Walton because of defense - you know "offense sells the tickets, defense wins the games." So far, they have held opponents scoreless 10 out of 12 quarters of football. They have allowed only one touchdown in the last two games. Also, they had a bunch of takeaways against Henry Co.

  • Author

#42 will be lights outs......

#42 will be lights outs......

#42?:idunno:

  • Author
#42?:idunno:

 

RB for Lloyd..

RB for Lloyd..

Got ya...We will see how he does with #2 and #71. I look forward to seeing this game, it's a very good match up.

Looks like it is two running attacks getting after it this week. Simple formula: run, stop the run and take care of the football. The team that executes this will win.

Lloyd pounds the ball in this one. Asher and Kidd will do alot of damage. Lloyd's defense is very good, missing 2 starting linebackers last Friday hurt them, we get Dexter Smith back and a week to prepare. As far as offense goes, Asher was called for a questionable fumble after he was down and the coach pulls him for the rest of the game, he will be ready to go Friday with a chip on his shoulder, along with Kidd (#42) and Dexter Smith back Lloyd wins by 2 TDs! Go Juggs!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.