Lloyd/Waton-Verona Predictions

DRKARK

Who will win this game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

The Bearcats are on a roll, and seem to have gotten all the pieces put together now. If they play as a team and play the way they know how, they'll come away with a hard-fought win. :thumb:

My thinking is that this will be a competitive matchup. I can't say definitively either way. You did. How familiar are you with Lloyd?

My thinking is that this will be a competitive matchup. I can't say definitively either way. You did. How familiar are you with Lloyd?
I know a little about Lloyd, but more about WV. I think Lloyd will be at an advantage, but I still think the Bearcats have what it takes to get a win.

Based on what I have seen so far, should be a competitive game. I am going with Walton because of defense - you know "offense sells the tickets, defense wins the games." So far, they have held opponents scoreless 10 out of 12 quarters of football. They have allowed only one touchdown in the last two games. Also, they had a bunch of takeaways against Henry Co.

Lloyd pounds the ball in this one. Asher and Kidd will do alot of damage. Lloyd's defense is very good, missing 2 starting linebackers last Friday hurt them, we get Dexter Smith back and a week to prepare. As far as offense goes, Asher was called for a questionable fumble after he was down and the coach pulls him for the rest of the game, he will be ready to go Friday with a chip on his shoulder, along with Kidd (#42) and Dexter Smith back Lloyd wins by 2 TDs! Go Juggs!