Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green County 41 Casey County 21

Featured Replies

Game was competative for about 1 quarter as the Dragons show some life on offense. Green Co led 29-6 at halftime and then again 41-14 before Casey Co's starters tacks on a late TD against the Dragons Fresh/JV.

 

Maybe this will help all the skeptics when doubting the talent these Dragons have. The new look gave Green Co a more balanced attack on offense.

 

On a side note, Casey Co middle linebacker #54 is definetly as good as advertised. The QB #12 runs hard but the Rebels define "one dimensional" on offense.

I guess it is the "Same Old Casey County"

It is far from the same old Casey County. I remember when they were REALLY bad. They will beat some teams this year, just ran into a better team tonight.

Good win for Green.

 

Explain the new look they gave

  • Author

Will not give all details of the new look. Lets just say they swapped some skilled players and it opened up passing game and put others back into their original positions.

I didn't make it Friday night....when did the continual clock start?

Green had INT return for a TD. Then had another INT return down to the 4 yard line, which Green County later scored on 3rd down. Throw a half back pass for a touchdown. All that was in the first half.

Still waiting for the report on continual clock....saw it guaranteed in another thread.:confused:

Still waiting for the report on continual clock....saw it guaranteed in another thread.:confused:

 

is that what you're hanging onto? Your MORAL VICTORY. Good Gosh. Whatever. Good luck against Clinton

is that what you're hanging onto? Your MORAL VICTORY. Good Gosh. Whatever. Good luck against Clinton

 

No not really, we all know which victories count. I just think it is funny how people make "guarantees" on Thursday and won't return the following week to admit they were wrong. I picked Casey to win...I was wrong....I got no problem admitting that. I was looking through Red and Columbia Blue colored glasses. :cool:

  • Author

Pretty sure there were no "so called guarantees." Casey is a decent football team, I won't deny that. Just in the future, don't count on knocking off a Top 10 2A team with confidence after beating Taylor Co. squad...not a good measuring stick.

Not confidence from Taylor, just going on what I knew about Casey and what I was told about Green Co from a Green Co fan. I understand that Green made a lot of changes coming into this game and it made a HUGE difference!

Not confidence from Taylor' date=' just going on what I knew about Casey and what I was told about Green Co from a Green Co fan. I understand that Green made a lot of changes coming into this game and it made a HUGE difference![/quote']

that wasn't the difference maker in the game. anyway game over. Good luck to you all the rest of the season. score 60 this friday

Pretty sure there were no "so called guarantees." Casey is a decent football team, I won't deny that. Just in the future, don't count on knocking off a Top 10 2A team with confidence after beating Taylor Co. squad...not a good measuring stick.

 

 

Yes, there was a guarantee of a running clock on another thread. I did not feel that was a fair assessment. I was not using Taylor County as a measuring stick...I was using the decent showing against Simon Kenton. I do appreciate you saying Casey is a decent football team. I think that is a pretty good description and all of us in the Rebel faithful believe we will win some more games and possible even pull an upset.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.