Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette / Lexington Catholic predictions

Which team will win? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Lafayette
      23%
    • Lexington Catholic
      76%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

6A #9 Lafayette will take on Lexington Catholic. Your thoughts and predictions.

I have seen both teams I think that Lex Cath will win because of experience. 35 to 21

  • Author
I have seen both teams I think that Lex Cath will win because of experience. 35 to 21

 

Do you think Lexington Catholic will wear them down 2nd half?

Catholic just played a loaded John Hardin team and put a lot of points on the board. I think Catholic wins this one by a couple scores.

Lafayette 34 Lex Cath 30

Do you think Lexington Catholic will wear them down 2nd half?

 

Yes I do. Lex Cath is well coached. Lafayette will get better as the season goes on.

LexCath wins but a very competitive game!!!

I know that transitive properties aren't always the best to use for sports, but I'm thinking it should apply here. Both had Bell County as a common opponent in the first two weeks, and Lexington Catholic went to Log Mountain and won while Lafayette hosted the Bobcats and lost.

 

I think it will be a close one where Lafayette plays inspired at home and hangs in on the back of their talent and speed at the skill positions and some big plays on special teams, but I think Lexington Catholic will execute on enough possessions to win provided they aren't too beaten up from back to back games against Bell County and John Hardin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.