Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Lafayette Predictions

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bell County
      60%
      15
    • Lafayette
      40%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a good game. Lafayette destroyed Mason Co this past Friday, and Bell had a close game. This one will be hard to predict.

  • Author
This should be a good game. Lafayette destroyed Mason Co this past Friday, and Bell had a close game. This one will be hard to predict.

 

I think so too.

I think so too.

 

I am really interested in this game as Lafayette is in our district.

  • Author
I am really interested in this game as Lafayette is in our district.

 

Me too. I really don't know much about them. I know that they killed Mason but I think that they get to much credit every year and really don't deserve it. So I don't really know how good Lafayette is I know that they will be very athletic and probably 2 platoon.

Me too. I really don't know much about them. I know that they killed Mason but I think that they get to much credit every year and really don't deserve it. So I don't really know how good Lafayette is I know that they will be very athletic and probably 2 platoon.

 

I agree. This game should tells us more on just how good Lafayette is.

I would be willing to bet you that this game will be very entertaining and physical. Especially after seeing Lafayette last Friday and knowing Bell Co's reputation. Should be fun!!!

  • Author
I would be willing to bet you that this game will be very entertaining and physical. Especially after seeing Lafayette last Friday and knowing Bell Co's reputation. Should be fun!!!

 

I hope so. I know that Bell County will be physical. I don't think that Lafayette will be do you?

Bell Co. 28-14.

I'll take Bell. Boyle played both last year and I know these are different teams but I think Bell runs at will and controls the clock.

  • Author
I'll take Bell. Boyle played both last year and I know these are different teams but I think Bell runs at will and controls the clock.

I sure hope that you are right they have to take care of the ball better than last week though.

How long has it been since Bell has lost two in a row......I don't know, but I do know it isn't happening this week.

 

Bell 28

Lafayette 18

I agree with Blazer don't think Bell will lose 2 in a row. Bell 30 -21.

How long has it been since Bell has lost two in a row......I don't know, but I do know it isn't happening this week.

 

Bell 28

Lafayette 18

 

The last time Bell lost 2 games in a row was to start the 2005 season. They lost to an out of state opponent in Game 1 and then to Henry Clay in Game 2.

I agree with Blazer don't think Bell will lose 2 in a row. Bell 30 -21.

 

Count me in also on a Bell win. Where is this game played?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.