Bell County/Lafayette Predictions

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bell County
    • Lafayette

I am really interested in this game as Lafayette is in our district.

Me too. I really don't know much about them. I know that they killed Mason but I think that they get to much credit every year and really don't deserve it. So I don't really know how good Lafayette is I know that they will be very athletic and probably 2 platoon.

Me too. I really don't know much about them. I know that they killed Mason but I think that they get to much credit every year and really don't deserve it. So I don't really know how good Lafayette is I know that they will be very athletic and probably 2 platoon.

I agree. This game should tells us more on just how good Lafayette is.

I would be willing to bet you that this game will be very entertaining and physical. Especially after seeing Lafayette last Friday and knowing Bell Co's reputation. Should be fun!!!

I hope so. I know that Bell County will be physical. I don't think that Lafayette will be do you?

How long has it been since Bell has lost two in a row......I don't know, but I do know it isn't happening this week.

Bell 28

Lafayette 18

The last time Bell lost 2 games in a row was to start the 2005 season. They lost to an out of state opponent in Game 1 and then to Henry Clay in Game 2.