Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Lafayette Predictions

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bell County
      60%
      15
    • Lafayette
      40%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Count me in also on a Bell win. Where is this game played?

 

Lafayette the IHigh Fayette County Bowl Game.

I'll take Lafayette in a mild upset....Generals 24 Bell Co. 21

The last time Bell lost 2 games in a row was to start the 2005 season. They lost to an out of state opponent in Game 1 and then to Henry Clay in Game 2.

 

I am shocked that it was only 6 years ago, and you actually answered my second question; when was the last time they lost two in a row to start the season? Thanks for the answer!!!!

 

I am sure that Bell will have some growing pains under their new coach but he is a excellant coach and I think Bell gets back on the winning track this week.

Bell had 9 new starters on defense and 7 on offense last week, they will get better everyday according to the Coaches. I will say by October they will be a very good football team!!!!

  • Author
Bell had 9 new starters on defense and 7 on offense last week, they will get better everyday according to the Coaches. I will say by October they will be a very good football team!!!!

I agree they lost some very good seniors last season that were 3 and 4 year starters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.