Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross @ Dayton updates

Featured Replies

Halftime HC 51, Dayton 0

Ugly game for the Devils, a lot of work still needs to be done. Things will get better eventually, still don't know how the score was 37-0 at the end of the first quarter.

Looks like Dayton really accomplished a lot by getting rid of Coach Deaton....

  • Author

65-12 final.

Looks like Dayton really accomplished a lot by getting rid of Coach Deaton....

 

I don't think Deaton would have done much different.....

I know it is very early and this is Coach Montgomery's first game for Dayton, but I noticed one thing from last year that is still very much there. They got down on themselves halfway through the first quarter, which stayed that way until the time I left, which was halftime. Being down regardless of any situation will not help a thing, outlook and attitude changes STRONGLY needed.

I know it is very early and this is Coach Montgomery's first game for Dayton, but I noticed one thing from last year that is still very much there. They got down on themselves halfway through the first quarter, which stayed that way until the time I left, which was halftime. Being down regardless of any situation will not help a thing, outlook and attitude changes STRONGLY needed.

 

I'm sure its hard to do this.

I'm sure its hard to do this.

 

Of course it is, it can still be done. Definitely will not be an easy task at hand.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.