Man vs. Food Filming in Cincinnati

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Man vs. Food made a return trip to Cincinnati with the new "host", Casey Webb. It airs tonight at 9 on Travel Channel. They made stops at Blue Ash Chili, Roc-A-Fellas Pizza and Arnold's.

I really enjoyed the ones with Adam Richmond in them, but can't take this new guy seriously. I mean, when I see him hawking motor oil and kitty litter too...come on. Is he a host or an actor?

Man vs. Food made a return trip to Cincinnati with the new "host", Casey Webb. It airs tonight at 9 on Travel Channel. They made stops at Blue Ash Chili, Roc-A-Fellas Pizza and Arnold's.

I really enjoyed the ones with Adam Richmond in them, but can't take this new guy seriously. I mean, when I see him hawking motor oil and kitty litter too...come on. Is he a host or an actor?

Blue Ash chili has gone way way way down hill the last few years, Ive stopped eating there.

I watched the episode last night, my wife walked in and said pretty much the exact same thing about Casey Webb. I liked Adam as the host, but this guy has pretty much ruined the show for me.

On a side note, I've never been to Roc-A-Fella's but the food looked pretty dang good. Has anyone been ever been?

Blue Ash chili has gone way way way down hill the last few years, Ive stopped eating there.

I have eaten there a few times and I enjoyed it but probably for the best that no one frequents a place like that. Anyone that eats there or a place like that regularly is asking for a heart attack.

I have eaten there a few times and I enjoyed it but probably for the best that no one frequents a place like that. Anyone that eats there or a place like that regularly is asking for a heart attack.

While that is true, they used to make really good salads. When the salad goes bad.............