Volleyball -Sacred Heart Academy / Newport Central Catholic

Dlbdonn

I would have loved to watch this game. Sounds like this was a great contest. Perhaps a preview of them both in the State Tourney?

I also like that they played the college format of best of 5 games.

How much would the Kiernan girl help NCC this year?
She would be still on the JV team as a starter , maybe a spot player on the varsity . Very raw as a volleyball player , it is a smart move on her part to concentrate on Basketball . Edited by KyTmcNcc

She would be still on the JV team as a starter , maybe a spot player on the varsity .

Thanks.

BTW is this yet another season where NCC and NDA do not play each other? Is that silliness continuing? Who is to blame for that?

I would have loved to watch this game. Sounds like this was a great contest. Perhaps a preview of them both in the State Tourney?

I also like that they played the college format of best of 5 games.

Lets hope so but with different results .

Blame for what :confused:, lets see what happens when NCC goes back to the 9th next year .

You have two of the top 3 teams annually in NKY NOT playing each other. It's silly. That would be one the top 2 NKY matches of the season on a regular basis. Yet the only time they will play each other is if they are in the state tourney. Play each other! You know the girls want to play each other.

The fact that they are not in the same region is no excuse.

I dont see any problem with Notre Dame not scheduling NCC .

Stunning.

That's simply stunning.

The girls want it. 99% of the fans would love it. It would be nothing but a positive for NKY volleyball.

Why would you not want to see these two teams play annually?

Stunning.

That's simply stunning.

The girls want it. 99% of the fans would love it. It would be nothing but a positive for NKY volleyball.

Why would you not want to see these two teams play annually?

I have no control over this as it is up to the coaches and the ADs to schedule .So let me say again I have no problem with Notre Dame not scheduling NCC . If it happens in the future well Great . And thank you I often make simply stunning statements , it is nice to be recognized finally for one of them .

I have no control over this as it is up to the coaches and the ADs to schedule .So let me say again I have no problem with Notre Dame not scheduling NCC . If it happens in the future well Great . And thank you I often make simply stunning statements , it is nice to be recognized finally for one of them .

Am I catching your intended message? ND will not schedule NCC?

There are several large grouping tournaments in the coming months. Is there a chance for NDA and NCC to meet up there?