Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trivia

Featured Replies

D' Angelo Jimenez or Felipe Lopez maybe

  • Replies 701
  • Views 67k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think Older

 

 

But post Big Red Machine correct?

Think Older

 

 

Ron Oester

He played for the Reds 2 different times. He left as a free agent and few years/teams later got cut and signed with the Reds in spring training.

But post Big Red Machine correct?

correct

^ That don't leave too many years! HAHA

He played for the Reds 2 different times. He left as a free agent and few years/teams later got cut and signed with the Reds in spring training.

 

I don't remember Oester ever playing for anybody other than the Reds.

Got a meeting here in a few upon getting a call from the boss, so when I get it I will post the answer to not leave you all in suspense.

Got a meeting here in a few upon getting a call from the boss, so when I get it I will post the answer to not leave you all in suspense.

 

Oh, so Oester isn't the answer. I was confused.

I got it. Dave Collins

I got it. Dave Collins

 

WINNER!!!!!!!

He even came back again and coached first base for a year or two. Before this season started he was 75th on the all-time SB list.

Timmy's question to Mike and Mike: 3 active position players have been selected to play in 10 all-star games, name them and no cheating if you are listening.

Timmy's question to Mike and Mike: 3 active position players have been selected to play in 10 all-star games, name them and no cheating if you are listening.

 

Jeter

Pujols

ARod

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.