Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trivia

Featured Replies

Ixne. He didn't start until after 85.

 

How about Ron Darling?

 

 

Wasn't Darling a gold glove winner?

  • Replies 701
  • Views 67k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't Darling a gold glove winner?

 

Are you nitpicking at my guesses? No clue. Maybe he had a few bad years. I'm just spitballing here.

Are you nitpicking at my guesses? No clue. Maybe he had a few bad years. I'm just spitballing here.

 

You very well could be right. He certainly fits most of the criteria, I'm just trying to play along.

  • Author
Pujols, Chipper, Arod, Ortiz...
Pujols, Chipper, ARod are all correct. Big Papi only bats .284 for his career.
Are you nitpicking at my guesses? No clue. Maybe he had a few bad years. I'm just spitballing here.

 

 

We don't need Slick. You are correct. From Wiki.

 

 

When the strike lasted into 1995, Darling started terribly, logging an ERA over nine in his four starts without making it through the fifth inning in any of them. His only complete game of the season ended with a 1–0 loss on May 30. Darling won only four games with an ERA of 6.23. After a bad loss, Oakland released him on August 19, 1995 (his birthday) bringing his playing career to an end.

We don't need Slick. You are correct. From Wiki.

 

 

When the strike lasted into 1995, Darling started terribly, logging an ERA over nine in his four starts without making it through the fifth inning in any of them. His only complete game of the season ended with a 1–0 loss on May 30. Darling won only four games with an ERA of 6.23. After a bad loss, Oakland released him on August 19, 1995 (his birthday) bringing his playing career to an end.

 

Just seemed like a time the Mets were really good . You get lucky sometimes.

Pujols, Chipper, ARod are all correct. Big Papi only bats .284 for his career.

 

 

What about Konerko or Helton. I know Konerko has the HR's, but not sure about the average. Vise versa with Helton.

Just seemed like a time the Mets were really good . You get lucky sometimes.

 

Definitely had the pitching staff with Gooden, Darling, Sid Fernandez and Aguilera.

  • Author
What about Konerko or Helton. I know Konerko has the HR's, but not sure about the average. Vise versa with Helton.
Konerko's career average is .283.

 

But you are right on Helton. I'll see if I can come up with something harder. That one was Stark's from yesterday on M&M.

Four players have hit four grand slams before they turned 23. Name them.

 

 

I'll throw Griffey Jr. and A-Roid out there.

Jr is correct.

 

JR, Bruce, Upton-BJ, Trout

JR, Bruce, Upton-BJ, Trout

 

 

I have to say no on Bruce.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.